The Omicron "FrameWays" provides a cost-effective solution for accessing public or private Frame Relay networks. It may be used for connecting a single device or to consolidate traffic from
multiple devices with different protocols and datarates.
Designed for painless migration to Frame Relay from Leased Lines
and Packet Switched Networks, the FrameWays is ideal for :
- POS operations
- Bridge/Router environments
- Legacy systems : point-to-point band multipoint
- Client/server environments
- Parallel networks
- reduce transmission costs
- achieve higher data rates and better response time
- protect investment in current equipment
- improve interconnectivity
- Prioritization and flexible backup features assure the timely and
accurately delivery of traffic in mission-critical applications .
- Dynamic Bandwidth Allocation provides a parallel path for
additional traffic when backup is not required.
- Extensive support for standard and proprietary protocols provides
painless network consolidation.
- Remote support includes software upload, Netview compatibility and
superior diagnostics .
Frame Relay Compliance
- Annex G ANSI T1.617
- RFC 1490
- Frame Relay switching
SNA/SDLC, X.25, Frame Relay, BSC, Asynch.Datapac 3201 & 3101, Proprietary BSC, Custom Protocols
- Netview compatible
- Dedicated port Network Management and Support.
- Remote Software download.
- Traffic Prioritization based on DLCI, protocol, or user port.
- Congestion management with:
- Handshake control
- Dynamic speed control based on FECN and BECN.
Send e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org